My being keeps turning toward this idea of a LIFE of creativity. Not just in the studio. Not just on the canvas. But creativity in every move, every breath, every glance. Creativity in every love, every grief, every bite, every move.
- Remove the guns from every hand and holster. Replace them with spray paint cans.
- Remove ownership and make every person a partner and share holder in land, walls, buildings and encourage their decoration with art.
- Stop taking drugs and start taking long, slow walks that take hours and hours.
- Smash all alarm clocks and sleep, wake, eat, walk, bathe, work, create, play at any hours of the day or night you wish.
- When you are lonely, angry, and unheard, make a huge heART-full protest sign and go stand out on the street corner with it until someone talks with you about it.
- Cut out the tongue of every cliche and give people space and time to say things instead like, "I don't know what to say."
- Stop building your schools, hospitals, mental institutions, suburbs, and prisons based on the same blue prints. Stop comparmentalizing (come-apart-with-mental-lies) and actually try being with your fellow living beings.
- Stop treating animals and the ecology as they are separate from you. You are only killing yourselves and your grandchildren's children by slaughtering the animals and ecology.
- Stop giving maps any power at all. Realize they are lines, arbitrarily drawn on paper, bought and sold at the violent whim of the "victors" and start to REFUSE to participate in the discrimination of cartography.
- Stop accepting religious leaders and interpretations of religious text that tell you violence or judgement are okay. The moment your religion tells you it is okay to be anything other than KIND to other living beings, you have crossed into a cult and are spreading dogmatic dictatorship lies.
- Refuse to demonize technology. Take responsibility for the fact that tools are just tools, but we humans are at fault for using these tools for evil instead of good. Change your ways and choose to do only good with technological tools.
- Stop glorifying money. If you are lucky enough (and it is all luck) to be able to buy food, medical services, shelter, clothing, then make it your mission to give it all away to people who cannot afford any of those things.
- Stop justifying all the ways you are angry with the world and others. Look within and see what it is you hate about yourself. Better yet, look within and see there is no self. You are angry at nothing. Even the anger is no-thing. Let it all go.
- Stop taking my word - or anyone's word - for it. Go make your own list.
I often say, "Go make art." Well, today, instead, I'm telling you, "Go make your life." Or better yet, let it all go and just BE.